Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- Charter School Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website
Note: Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Charter School Informational Summary:
Twin Peaks Charter Academy (TPCA) is a public school of choice in the St. Vrain Valley School District. Our pre-K through 12th grade campus is conveniently located in the center of Longmont, Colorado. We pair a rigorous, content-rich curriculum with character education to help our students achieve the highest standards in academics and ethics.
Our parent-governed charter school was established in the fall of 1997 and is the longest continuously operating charter school in the district. Our elementary and middle school curriculum is founded on the principles of the nationally renowned Core Knowledge Sequence. Our high school students are offered full access to a college preparatory program using the framework of Classical Education. Our culture places a strong emphasis on student academics and achievement, character development, and parent involvement. At TPCA, all students are known, valued, and challenged to be their personal best.
Mary Beth Cowie, Financial Administrator
Phone: 303.772.7286 ext 57009
Twin Peaks Charter Academy
340 South Sunset Street
Longmont, CO 80501