TPCA is comprised of a 160,000 square foot building on 30 acres in central Longmont.
- Auditorium-style commons with a stage and upgraded theater lighting and sound systems
- Cafeteria and “Cafetorium” with stage
- Individual performance rooms for band, orchestra, and choir
- Elementary and Secondary Media Centers
- Three computer labs
- Mobile technology for classroom instruction
- Elementary entrance – West Campus off Sunset
- Secondary entrance – East Campus off Francis
- Admissions office – Enter through East Campus
- Three athletic fields, two gymnasiums, and a large weight room with separate cardio room.
TPCA is an asbestos free building. However, to comply with state requirements, we have an Asbestos Management Plan on file in the school office. If you wish to review the plan, please visit the school during office hours.