Twin Peaks Charter Academy is now offering tuition free Full Day Kindergarten!
Open Enrollment Window (December 3 – December 17)
Online Registration (Only for families new to SVVSD)
- To register for school, a new student must be:
- A resident of the district (proof of residency required)
- Between the ages of 5 and 21 years old
- 5 years old on or before October 1 for Kindergarten, or 6 years old on or before October 1 for First Grade
The new student must have:
- A birth certificate or equivalent
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Name, address, and telephone number of last school attended (if applicable)
Tours are offered on most of the days listed when school is in session and last approximately 30-40 minutes. To RSVP, please call or email our Registrar, Sandra Cosner, at 720.494.3604 or email@example.com. The street address for the west entrance and parking area is 340 South Sunset Street. The street address for the east entrance and parking area is 455 South Francis Street.
K-5 Tours: Wednesdays at 10:00 AM. Your tour will begin at the west office entrance.
6-12 Tours: Wednesdays at 9:00 AM. Your tour will begin at the east office entrance.
Twin Peaks Charter Academy is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and visitors. All visitors are required to present a valid, government-issued ID to be scanned prior to entry into the school.
Please arrange for an additional tour and fill out the form at the bottom of this page to provide us with information about each of your prospective students. We offer open seats by grade level after offers have been extended and as openings become available.
Please contact our Registrar, Sandra Cosner, at 720.494.3604 or Cosner_sandra@svvsd.org at any time to receive an update on current openings and your student’s status for an offer.
Please submit information for EACH student. For assistance with this form, please contact us at 303.772.7286. Thank you!
Open Form in New Window